Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 8, 2009

I HATE THIS STINKING EMAIL SERVICE!!!! It just erased my weekly email without sending it. And now I don't have time to send another one!!!!!!!! it logged me out and erased it before I could get the darn thing sent. It's no where now. :-(
I hate this stinking email. :-(
The librarians may not be happy if I destroy one of their computers. . . . But I might do it anyway!
DARN IT!!!

Okay, short summary, cause this email stinks really bad: Aaron is getting baptized this week. He found a job and his parents decided to un-ground him. Yay!
We ran into Emad. He lives in our area now. He's gone a bit less active and has started smoking again, so we're helping him get back on track.
Megan was in church sunday, and really liked it.
Zone conferrence was yesterday, and it was good. Elder Page and I gave a training on calandering with baptismal dates.
Happy Birthday Kellie and Kassie. (Sorry mom, I was suppose to send you a card for your birthday, but I wasn't able to).

Love you all,
Jason
P.S. Mom, about College, I was planning on staying out the full time and starting the next semester after that, unless that is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment