Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 22, 2009

Hello family,
Glad to hear everyone is in one piece. :-)
The soccar game sounds like it was a lot of fun.
It's been an interesting week. Elder Page and I went on exchanges with some missionaries. Elder Page went with a district leader and his companion, and I went with some other missionaries who are struggling to find new investigaters. Elder Page's exchange went really well. The missionaries he went with are doing amazing. Mine, not so much. They have a serious lack of faith in finding, and they wouldn't listen to any of my advice. When I tried to give feed back, they got mad. Do you have any suggestions for dealing with that?
We still are going on a few more exchanges before the transfer is up.
In any case, the zone is doing well. We had a Zone Developement Meeting, and we tried our best to inspire the zone to work harder. We have a lot of great missionaries in the zone, so hopefully that will get them to push just a little bit harder. I really think Elder Page and I did a good job with it. :-)
Elder Stoker is now with us in a threesome. He'll be with us for these last two weeks of his mission (not really sure why). He's a good guy, and we got some 39 street contacts in the half day that we worked. Not too bad, since the "Standard of Excellance" is 20 per day. ;-)
So, what missionary work are you doing now-a-days? Might a offer a suggestion? General conferrence is coming up soon. You should invite someone to watch it, preferably with you. :-) No one will get offended or stop being your friend if you do, I promise. ;-) Just invite them-- it doesn't even matter if they say yes. There are a lot of prepared people that just need a simple invitation. Plus, you've got to be doing a lot of missionary work so when I get home you can get me to keep doing missionary work. :-D
I love you all, and hope you have a great week.
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment