Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 24, 2009 Introduction to his future Bro in law...

Kassie's fiance' Joe was asked to write Jason a letter. So this is what he wrote...

Dear Jason,
I was asked(A.K.A. compelled(A.K.A. forced at gun point)) to write an email to you about myself. Being the very articulate person I am, I decided to refrain from writing and let my Illustration skills speak for me. So I have included a fairly accurate illustration of myself that I hope will give you some idea of who I am. I hope you will appreciate the time and effort it took to render this drawing and hope you will find it to your liking. I would ask however that you refrain from showing other individuals since this would violate several copyright laws as well as the FBI warning on several DVDs, as the drawing is for your eyes alone. I would appreciate your thoughts and general feedback on the drawing since I'm always looking to improve my skills.
Much appreciated
Joseph Lee Kaa-Tani Hale
The Lamanite

( I do not have the exact picture he sent, but below you wil see it with a few additions Jason made to it...) Here is Jason's response back.

Would you please FW this to Joe:
Hmmm. That was an impressive display of shading and texture. I'd imagine that it took years to develope that unheard of talent. That was well said-- Uh, drawn. Now I have a perfect picture of you in my head. Except for one thing-- that picture matches the picture of a well known salsa dealer wanted in 53 states (figure that one out). I've included his picture so that you can see the striking resemblance. As you can imagine, more information would be good to help me be sure that you are not the same person. I've submitted your picture to the FBI as well, just in case. I don't want to say that I think your the same guy. . . . but I'm not saying I don't. I look forward to the actual letter.
--Elder Mace

No comments:

Post a Comment