Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 3, 2009

Hi!
So, while I was with Elder Rowe I was praying really hard that I would get a really hard working, enthusiastic senior companion. Instead I got a really hard working waayyy enthusiastic greeny. :-P His name is Elder Christensen and he's from Washington State, about an hour north of Seattle. I like him a lot-- he's a really good guy. And it's nice to have a greeny with you because they seem to have all the luck. Waaaaaaayyyyyyy, waaaaaaaayyyyy, waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy back when I was a greeny ( a month ago), I had a lot of luck too. Elder Christensen is always like, "let's go talk to him" and the random person turns out to be interested. Go figure.
I've been surprised too, because I've been able to find my way around the area. I'm REALLY bad with directions, so that was probably my biggest concern about training-- not knowing how to get anywhere. But-- and I kid you not-- I'll be biking and just get a feeling that I need to turn here or there. And I somehow make it everywhere. Wow! ....

Oh yeah... And I was on exchanges with the Kingsborough Park Ward Mission Leader on super bowl sunday night, and we knocked on one door and the people inside were all excited because the Card's were winning with only two minutes left. Then we knocked on the next door and the people were almost crying 'cause the card's lost....

Anyway, it's been a pretty good week. --Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment