Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 24, 2009

So, no one thinks I know Michael McLain huh? Doesn't everyone?
Let me start by saying: I'm so proud that Kaydee's following in her AMAZING brother's footsteps by scoring above a 100% on her history test. And that she's doing poorly on her math test! (Which doesn't effect her GPA, so who cares, right?) YAY! Keep it up! One day you might be as smart as me, lol. (And as humble.) Sounds like some fun stuff is going on at home. At least everyone is okay. And yeah, you should move. To Dallas. :-) Really, send pictures of the new house. A pool would be nice. And a game room. Hopefully the See's will be okay. Sounds rough-- obviously it would be. Keep me posted.
My weeks been kinda lame. We keep trying to set a date with Angie, but it still hasn't worked out. Yesterday we taught her with full intentions of setting a date. . . And we ended up teaching her about the word of wisdom. How does that happen? Anyway, we'll get there. We've been looking for new investagaters, 'cause the ones we have are flaking out of their appointments consistantly... (I think we had between 20 and 30 appointments last week, and only like 4 or 5 went through. This is the 3rd week in a row that's happened.) :-p Some, like Angie, obviously won't be dropped, but some others are getting close.
We went to the temple this morning, hence why we took P-day today.
Thanks for all the emails.
I got Grandma Mace's package. It had some papers with some evidences of the book of Mormon. I read through them, and some were pretty neat....
Oh, and Bro. Watts in the bishopric, huh? Wow! Did not see that coming, but it makes sense. :-)
and tell Rhett good luck!
Oh, and I need more pics of 'Lisha and Alexandra. It's been a while, their probably huge now. :-) (height wise, not in chubby-ness, lol)
I gotta go now,
Love ya,
--Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment