Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26, 2009


Elder Mace and Elder Rowe and baptism of 2 girls,
Saturday January 24, 2009 Mesa, Arizona

Anywho....
Hey! TRANSFER NEWS‏
I survived another transfer. YAY!!!! YAAAYYYYYY!!! YAAAAAAYYYYYY! (as 'lisha says). You want to hear the transfer news?. . . . . . . . . I'm staying. Yay! But my companion is being transfered to another part of Mesa. And guess who my new companion is? You don't know? Give up? I don't know either! And do you know why I don't know? Because I'm training a new guy straight from the MTC. Yeah, pres. Bassett wants me to train a new guy. Sounds great right? Except that I think I'm going to be sick :-p I'm pretty sure that I turned pale when pres. Bassett called to tell me I was training. I'd much rather just be jr. companion again. :-(
My comp. and I gave a talk in sacrement meeting yesterday, and we taught gospel essentials in one of our wards. Good times ;-) We had an object lesson (it was on agency) and we pulled out some cookies and told everyone to stay in their chair and get a cookie. You can't do both right? But a guy picked up his chair-- still sitting in it-- and walked up to the table and took a cookie. We were all busting up laughing. :-D...
OH! I FORGOT!‏
I'm a moron. I forgot! We had two baptisms this week for two twin less active girls. I'll tell you about that next week, 'cause I really gotta go.
Bye,Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment