Friday, January 2, 2009

December 29, 2008

Dear family,
Oh, I got a phone call from Elder Williamson this morning. Remember that awesome story about Ceanna, the woman we tracted into in Scottsale? And we focused on eternal families? And she cried? Yeah, her. Elder Williamson called to tell me that she is getting baptised January 10th at two 'o clock, along with her son Alex and another boy named Calvin (Calvin is the less active boy we did the egg lesson with-- "I get it now! I need to be sucked into heaven!"). Unfortunately, I may not be able to make it. We're planning on having a baptism here for some less active twins. I would much rather go to Ceanna's, because I haven't really even met the two kids that are getting baptised, but again I guess that's life. It stinks!!! And I got the card from Bro. Butler and the Bishop. And I got the packages from home, grandma, and the primary. I didn't get the one from the Watts or the Hanks yet........
. . Anywho. What did you all get for Christmas? Any sweet blurays? And amazing Wii games? Anything else worth looking forward to? Did you get the Eagle Eye movie? I need answers! lol. It was warm here on Christmas-- I was wearing shorts (until I had to change into my suit :-[)-- but it was raining quite a bit. And now it's dry and cold. Gotta love biking areas. And yeah, it's COPIES of the Book of Mormon. That's one of the first things we learned in the MTC, lol. Good times, good times. Tell everyone hi for me, BTW. --Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment