Monday, April 20, 2009

April 20, 2009

Jason's computer was acting up again today. He tried to send a really long letter, but it froze up and would go through, and then didn't save. So we again ended up with a short letter. ( I hate that as we would really like to hear all the details involved with his mission ). But here is the shorter version of his week.

Hey family,
Well, if you get this twice, then. . . . whatever. The first LONG letter didn't go through and didn't get saved. Really, I'm not liking MyLDSmail at all what-so-ever.

Anywho, transfer news. Guess what's happening? Is elder Mace going to Finland to speak Manderin Chinese? No. But I am getting transferred. I've been in Mesa for 18 weeks now, so I guess President Bassett thought it was about time.
So I'm going to. . . . . [drum roll] . . . . Centrol Pheonix. Yup, I wanted Snow flake and I end up in Pheonix. lol. I'm actually really excited about it-- it should be a lot of fun there.
And I'm the Sr. companion. . . . in a three-some. That will be a lot of fun, too. I think it's a bike area, not sure though. I leave tomorrow. I'm packing today :-(

Funny story time:
I was biking with some other missionaries after a meeting to get lunch, and a bird flew out of no where and hit me in the face! No joke. It bent up my glasses a bit, but I got them fixed okay. :-P Yeah, yeah. Stinkin' birds, lol. Everyone was laughing at me during lunch. :-D

Emad is still in the hospital, but he's recovering well. And that's about it.

Crazy pics by the way.(the ones of our flooded street) That's some insane rain!
And Kassie is sending me a package? no way! What happened?
Love you all,
--Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment