Monday, March 30, 2009

March 30, 2009

Hello!
I'm not having much fun using this MyLDSMail thing. I can really see why Pres. Bassett doesn't use it anymore-- it's not reliable at all. Oh well.
We had a great Zone Conferrence this last week. The best part was the Assistants to the President talked about TTI-ing. (or street contacting). They pretty much helped us shoot down every excuse for not talking to everyone. It was really great, and really motivational. Elder Christensen and I TTI-ed 75 people the next day. :-)
And the easter pageant is coming up-- it's a big play about Christ and his life-- so I'll get to help out with that later this week. It's pretty much the same as the Christmas lights-- I'll be going there to walk around and talk to people. :-)
Oh, we hiked Camelback Mountain this morning with the zone-- I'll try to send pics.
Emad is moving soon. He may have moved already. But we will probably teach him at least one more time. He should be down to five or six cigeretts a day, now. He hasn't been reading the BofM, though, so in our last lesson we talked a lot about that. And he missed church yesterday, even though he wasn't working or anything. . . .
Sorry, but I don't really feel like typing much more when I don't know if it will go through or not. I might write a hand-written letter later and mail it to you (yeah, I actually know how to do that).
Love ya,
--Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment