Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23, 2009

Ok, his Network did not work, but I broke into it so I could get his emails. Now he'll probably get in trouble for logging in to many times or something... but here is one letter from this week.

Hello Family,Good news, everyone. This will blow your minds, really. Are you ready for this? MyLDSMail has finally decided to work again! YAY!!!How's life been? Sounds like it's been kind of busy.Sweet story for you. We were going down Southern on our bikes (it's a busy street in our area) at night last week when the greastest thing ever happened. I was biking in front and Elder Christensen was behind me, when all of a sudden I heard a sound like quarters falling on the pavement. I looked back and saw my companion hit the road and roll a little bit. I jumped off my bike as fast as I could, put the kick stand down, and ran over to him to see if he was okay. He said he was, and I couldn't help it-- I started laughing. It was a really funny fall, and he just kinda sat there stunned. I asked him what happened and he wasn't quite sure. We looked at his bike, and it turns out that the bolt that holds his seat onto the frame just snapped in half, which caused him to fly off his bike. We had to spend the next hour and a half or so hunting down a new bolt to fix his seat. And we had to walk everywhere.
:-PAnyway, other news. We set a baptismal date with Emad for April 18th. He's super excited about it. He's dropped down to 16 or so cigerettes, and we asked his to drop down to 10. He said no, he's going down to 7 instead. We didn't complain, obviously. :-D The problem is, as it always is, he told us he's moving soon-- to the the TEMPE MISSION!!! COME ONE! One of our ward mission leaders decided that the missionaries there do nothing but fast that our best investigaters get transferred to them. Grrrr. Well, it doesn't matter. As long as he gets baptised.
And we're teaching Mike again. I don't know if you remember him-- probably not, it was like 2 1/2 months ago. But anyway, basically he dropped us and now he wants us to teach him again. :-)That's pretty much it.
Love ya,
--Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment