Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 27, 2009

Hey family!
--==Question & Answers:==--
Do you need 2 cent stamps and if so how many? Or do you need new .44 cent stamps?I meant to buy some 2 cent stamps (Why did the post office have to change the price!!!) but I haven't had time. So, yes, if you can get me some that would be great.
So, how is the area? Did your baptism go through or was that this next week? The area is doing well. And the baptism went well. I tried to send some pics, but it didn't work on this computer. I'll try again another time. I still have to show you pics of Jorge's baptism, Theophile and Suzanne, and Milton as well. One of these days, lol.
Are you drinking tons of water? I'm sure you are! Yup. You can never drink enough 'cause the heat just sucks it all right out of you.
What do you want or need for your birthday? The girls already have something ready to go. I'm slow, but have things started. Anything you are needing me to send? Not really, no. Just stamps, I guess. Oh, and some more lables, if you can. :-)

--==Now on with the letter:==--
Our zone's doing great in the baptism area. In just two weeks we've already had 5 baptisms in our Zone, and we still have 20 more baptismal dates set. Needless to say, we're all really excited about that. Previously this Zone has been getting an average of 6 baptisms per transfer (6 weeks). It looks like we'll finally smash that pattern. :-) The down side is that finding efforts our low. So we're trying to figure out how to help our zone, or else next transfer will be a bad one. We'll end up baptizing everyone and then we'll have no one to teach! But we'll get that going.

We're going to be doing exchanges soon, so we can work with everyone on that. :-D Hopefully the numbers will go up after that, so we can set ourselves up for another great transfer.
This week I interviewed someone else for baptism. :-) It was for a 10 year old girl named Brylee. That was another great experience, and she was baptized the same day as our investigater, a nine year old girl named Roxanne. Roxanne's mom is a member, her dad is not. We're still working on getting her dad baptized. They're a really great family.
Tomorrow is Zone Conference, which is why I am on today. I will also probably be on next monday, because Tuesday is Zone Developement Meeting and interviews with President Bassett. After that it will probably go back to "normal".
So how's everyone doing? Congrats on graduating, Kellie! YAY! Now you can go for your Ph.D. :-)
I see you're all on, so I'll wrap up this email.
Love you all,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment